Remember the important steps in getting rid of kidney stones:
1) Stay hydrated. Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water daily.
2) Drink distilled water – You don’t need more inorganic minerals forming kidney stones.
3) Use an ounce or two of apple cider vinegar 3 x daily in 8 oz of distilled water.
4) Start the day with the juice of one lemon in 8 oz of distilled water.
5) Drink pure cranberry juice (unsweetened)found at Trader Joes. Drink 8 oz. daily diluted with water .
6) Sweeten the above drinks with raw honey (if you aren’t diabetic) or stevia. No sugar!
7) Exercise daily…walking 3 miles in 60 minutes should be your goal.
8) Drink fresh organic fruit and vegetables drinks, such as, blenderized apple with distilled water, banana smoothies, spinach and carrot juice.
9) Eat sufficient roughage – high fiber foods keep the digestive tract open. A clean colon means that more nutrients will be assimilated and the body will function better.
10) Supplements needed: Potassium-rich foods, Nature’s Life 500 mg Magnesium with B6 and Solgar Vitamin C-Complex, as mentioned above.
11) Avoid meats (high in purines).
12) Avoid high oxylate foods (see above).
13) Think positively. Turn to Our Creator for strength in overcoming all problems. Ask and you shall receive.