Most people are shocked to learn that water is not the only natural remedy for kidney stones. Unfortunately, water has become the most popular natural remedy because doctors recommend it so often. And water does work! (for most kidney stones!)
Fact! Most kidney stones are small enough to be passed with drinking plenty of water to flush your kidneys and your body. You probably have passed numerous kidney stones and didn’t even realize it.
Unfortunately, there are many kidney stones that are too big to pass with only water. Many kidney stones seem to be more stubborn than others. And when this happens, doctors still recommend drinking plenty of water or sometimes surgery.
But research shows there are more things you can do than drink a gallon of water a day. Here are tips to pass kidney stone today.
5 Recommendations to pass Kidney Stone Naturally
1. Water should always be the first thing you try. But most people do not know that you should be drinking distilled water. Distilled water is water at its purest state. Because kidney stones are made up of small calcium minerals, it is important to drink water that is mineral free. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of distilled water daily.
2. You should also allow your diet to help your body flush your kidneys. You can do this by eating plenty of water soluble dietary fiber. This type of fiber can be found in all fruits and vegetables. We recommend eating 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. However, because too much sugar can also cause kidney stones, we recommend more vegetables than fruit.
3. One herbal remedy you may wish to try is ginger. Ginger (also called zingiber officinale) is very effective as a cleansing agent for the bowels and kidneys. You can find ginger in capsules at some health stores. It would be recommended you take the suggested dosage of one capsule after each meal.
4. Here are also some dos and don’ts for kidney stones. It is important to get as much exercise as possible during the day. Exercise is a natural way to flush the body and make all systems work more effectively. You may also wish to lower your caffeine intake. Stay away from spicy foods and avoid Diamox and Crixivan medications.
5. Finally, try a kidney stone remedy using fiber and phosphoric acid. This is by far the most effective remedy to flush kidney stones in hours because it naturally flushes the kidneys after it dissolves the stones with phosphoric acid. And another benefit is you only need 2 ingredients for this remedy. Learn more at Pass Kidney Stone.